Friday, June 25, 2010

day 7..... a movie to end it

After a very long, busy week around here, the 6 at home kids are happily watching a movie on Disney channel that they have been waiting for all week. Today was a day of baking, gardening (those weed fairies won't stay away) and running errands with the top down on my car. The next 4 days will be quite chaotic, between freezer inventories, laundry, and the 2 teenagers going to a rodeo and street dance out of town tomorrow, some housework, meal precooking, and lesson plans on Sunday, a trip to Fargo for an MRI and some grocery shopping on Monday, and Tuesday brings Hazen's first haircut, horseshoes, and visit from my husband's best friend that we haven't seen in quite some time. Beyond that it is time to get ready for the 4th of July. It is my favorite warm weather event, not really for the fireworks as much as for the cooking. I wish we had a larger crowd coming over, but that's ok. The garden is growing great. Just having a time keeping the rabbits out. Well, I am closing for now as I have a kitchen that has a problem of always needing to be straightened, no matter how often we do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment