Tuesday, June 29, 2010

day 11..... his first haircut


So after several failed attempts, we finally got his hair cut. She did a wonderful job with it. He did an awesome job sitting there. I think it only took about 15 minutes to cut it. He sat so nicely in the booster and let her cut and do what she needed to do. I think it took an hour and a half to cut Trevin's hair the first time, and we were in the chair, on the floor, standing up, back in the chair. But not Hazen, I only had to use one package of gummy snacks. He got a bright green squishy ball with rubber spikes on it that lights up different colors for his prize after he was finished. I did good too. Only a few tears, but I didn't let him see. He is an adorable little boy with tons of personality, and cutting his hair didn't change any of that. Maybe next time we will go shorter, maybe not. Either way, Hazen and I both took a big step today. We survived his first hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment