Saturday, July 3, 2010

day 15..... it's the pit(s) around here

YAY!!! Thanks to my wonderful husband, who I am greatly indebted to, the fire pit got dug today. My oldest daughter wanted a picture with her babiest brother standing in it for a size comparison. We can't wait for tomorrow so we can try it out. The kids are going to roast hot dogs over the fire for part of their July 4th meal. Now we just need the cool nights to sit around and enjoy a fire with. As hot as it has been, I say, "Come on FALL!!!" There... glad to have that out of my system. I will catch up tomorrow, hopefully have some fantastic pictures to post of the festivities, and definitely some pictures for the food blog, as the entire meal will be gluten free as always. I wish for a safe and wonderful holiday for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment