Thursday, August 26, 2010

day 69..... schedule

This is half of our daily assignment schedule on my laptop. The other half looks mostly the same, it just has 4 different kids on it. This is designed to keep our day running smoothly. To let everyone know what they are supposed to be doing at any given time. To keep us organized and productive. You know what, it is a crock of you-know-what. I am going to sit down with the kids and lay it on the line. We have 12 days until we start back school full time. They have to get it together. I am going to have to start being a meanie. I know this post should probably be on the homeschool blog, but I don't have it up and going yet and I needed to vent. Tomorrow morning, family meeting. Life as they know it is about to be a thing of the past. Tune in tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment