Monday, August 2, 2010

day 45..... never pee on a lysol can


It was a Monday. Plain and simple. Lexi was in the bathroom first thing this morning and Trevin woke up and needed to pee. Let me tell you, when that little boy says he needs to pee, he means it. Well, she told him he could go with her in there as she was curling her hair and getting ready for work. Next thing we hear are bathroom sounds, followed by a strange *thunk thunk* immediately followed by her screeching, "Trevin! Get it out of there! Stop peeing and grab it!" Well, he calmly explained that he couldn't make it stop. We soon found out that the strange noise was her curling iron cord knocking the empty Lysol can into the toilet. She made him grab it to throw it away. After washing up, he came in and explained to me that we have a new rule in this house. I asked him what it was, and he told us, "Never pee on a Lysol can". As I wasn't going to post a picture of the inside of the toilet with a can in it, I settled for the Lysol wipes, which were NOT in the toilet. I used them to wipe where he had set the can on the counter. Never a dull moment around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment