Friday, February 15, 2013

Are they enough? Not yet...





I happened across a writing challenge, The 100 Word Challenge.  It caught my interest. I have neglected  my blog for far too long. So in the spirit of a challenge, here we go.

Enough

By definition, it means the quality or quantity to meet your needs or expectations. What about wants? By some standards, I have "enough" children. That would mean that I have the amount needed to meet my needs or expectations. Truth be told, I don't "need" children. I want them. As for expectations, I never "expected" to have children, much less nine of them with one on the way. I want them. So enough doesn't apply to me at this point in that respect. I don't have "enough" children because I never needed them or expected them. 

Until they got here.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! It sounds like your life is just right the way it is, it is no one's place to decide what is enough for another. Sometimes the things we least expect to happen in our lives turn out to be the most wonderful blessings! :-)

    ReplyDelete